As the "user", I understand that Schaefit training programs are not individually designed to my physical ability or health level. I understand that SchaeFit cannot guarantee that I will accomplish the goals that are established.
Description of the Exercise Program
I understand that my exercise program will involve participation in a number of types of fitness activities. These activities will vary depending upon my established objectives, but will probably include:
1) Aerobic activities including, but not limited to, the use of treadmills, stationary spin bicycles, rope machines, arm cycle ergometers, rowing machines, running, agility drills, Jacobs Ladder, sled push/pulls, circuit training, and step exercises.
2) Muscular endurance and strength building exercises including, but not limited to, the use of free weights, kettle bells, medicine balls, exercise bands, cable machines, ropes, and other exercise apparatus.
3) Other activities selected by my personal trainer
Description of Potential Risks
No exercise program is without inherent risk. Regardless of the care taken, SchaeFit can not guarantee my personal safety. For example, when one induces cardiovascular stress through activity, injuries can range from occasional minor injury (e.g. strained muscles, sprained ligaments, bone fractures, muscle soreness, et) to infrequent serious injury (e.g. heart attack, stroke, or other cardiovascular accidents) to the very rare catastrophic incident (e.g. death, paralysis). Likewise, I know that engaging in muscular endurance, strength building, general performance, and other fitness activities occasionally results in minor injuries (e.g. bruises, musculo-skeletal strains and sprains), infrequently, more serious injuries (e.g. muscle tears, herniated disks, torn rotator cuffs), and very rarely, catastrophic injury (e.g. death, paralysis). I realize that when participating in any exercises or conditioning activity, there is always a possibility that minor injuries, major injuries, or catastrophic injury (such as death) may occur.
Description of Potential Benefits
I understand that a regular exercise program has been shown to have definite benefits to general health and well-being. I know that some of the physiological benefits of a regular exercise program can include loss of weight, reduction of body fat, improvement of blood lipids, lowering of blood pressure, improvement in cardiovascular function, reduction in risk of heart disease, improved strength and muscular endurance, improved posture, and improved flexibility. I further understand that regular exercise can have psychological benefits, often improving one’s outlook as well as relieving tension and stress.
I understand that it is my responsibility to:
1) Discuss my participation in physical activity & fitness training programs with my physician before proceeding with these virtual/ app training programs designed by SchaeFit.
2) Take seriously and complete all scheduled training programs. To the best of my ability I will comply with all of the program components in an effort to assist in the achievement of my goals.
3) Cease exercise and report to my healthcare provider promptly with any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury) during the exercise programs.
I understand that my training sessions are not medically supervised and that my training programs have been developed generically for healthy people with no prohibitive medical conditions or risks, either physical or psychological. In addition to the terms above, I represent that I am in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent me from participation in the training programs. I will fully disclose any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program with my physician before proceeding in SchaeFit's fitness training programs . If my physical or mental condition presents limitations to participation, I will consult with my physician before participating in the SchaeFit training programs. Any specific allergies, reactions and/or contraindication to medications involved with any supplementation will be my responsibility and the responsibility of my prescribing medical doctor.
By participating in these exercise programs, I, the client:
Acknowledge that my participation is voluntary.
Understand the potential risks involved - including injury and/ or death - in the exercise training programs designed by SchaeFit and believe that the potential benefits outweigh those risks.
Understand that the achievement of health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed.
Am in good physical condition, have no impairment that might prevent my participation in such activities, and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program.
Have been advised to cease exercise immediately if I experience any unusual discomfort and feel the need to stop.
By participating in these fitness training programs, I acknowledge and agree that I have read the foregoing and know of the nature of the activities and I agree to all the terms of this Agreement.